Follow us on Facebook
6 days ago
Women’s Pelvic Floor Workshop at West St Well-being
Saturday 29th May 2PM-6PM.
See information below.Come along and learn to self-manage your pelvic floor with clinically proven, physiotherapy based pelvic floor exercises and everyday practical strategies so you can:
→ Have your bladder control backing you up each time you sneeze or exercise.
→ Effectively prevent or manage your prolapse.
→ Be able to fully receive intimate pleasure and
→ Have your core working well.
The Discreetly Fit Course has been running since 2006. It was last updated in January 2021.
There are NO embarrassing questions - NO examinations and NO devices involved.
This course will best position you to achieve your pelvic floor goals by giving you powerful skills and support for your practice.
If you’ve already received treatment or surgery, you can enhance and secure the results.
→ Two 5-10 min Pelvic Floor Muscle Training Routines containing five exercises ~ targeting different areas of the pelvic floor and all key factors of muscle development.
→ Protective pelvic floor habits that can have an immensely positive influence on your pelvic floor function. We’ll cover:
• safeguarding bladder and bowel control
• protecting optimal v@ginal condition,
• diaphragmatic breathing,
• postural awareness,
• pelvic floor pressure management and
• using the pelvic floor muscles to boost continence and pelvic organ support.
• Facilitated by Kathi Janssens, Exercise Therapist the Founder of Discreetly Fit
• 1 x 4.5-hour in-person learning @ Haven Wellness, Summer Hill
• Created in collaboration with Mary O’Dwyer Pelvic Floor Physiotherapist and author
• Real-Time Ultrasound (via the abdominal wall, conducted in a private setting)
• Resource Booklet to take home
• 2 weeks of complimentary access to 10 Discreetly Fit Audio Training Files and daily practice accountability
• Unlimited Help Desk Support
• Invitation to our ongoing online practice group, the 30-Day Pelvic Floor Reform
• Investment: $250.-
For more details and to enrol visit DiscreetlyFit.com.au or contact me.
#discreetlyfit ... See MoreSee Less
Give yourself the gift of health! Eat well, exercise often, and you will smile more 😀 ... See MoreSee Less