- Treatment – RELAXATION & AROMATHERAPY MASSAGE
Long, gentle yet firm strokes with aromatherapy oil to soothe and release stressed and tired muscles and minds.
- Rejuvenating tired bodies and minds
- Stress relief
- Emotional overwhelm
- Treatment – CHINESE ‘TUI NA’ MASSAGE
Following in the traditions of Chinese meridian therapy. Tui Na massage moves away blockages and tightness in muscles and tissues with a variety of techniques. Treatment is done partly through a sheet or towel and partly using oils.
- A holistic approach to body wellbeing
- Relief of deep muscle knots
- Freeing up aching areas
- Balancing the body
- Treatment – REMEDIAL MASSAGE
A deep therapeutic massage for muscle knots and painful areas.
- Sports injuries – treatment and prevention
- Tight muscles
- Painful necks, backs and shoulders
- Any area of muscular tension or pain
- Treatment – LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE MASSAGE
A gentle and relaxing form of bodywork designed to enhance and support the flow of the body’s lymphatic fluid, aiding the process of toxins being neutralised and removed from the body.
- Weight loss
- Recovery from lingering illness
- Post chemo or radio therapy recovery
- Chronic inflammation
- Fluid retention
- Recurrent infections and boosting immune system
- Chronic fatigue
- To support a detox
- Treatment – PREGANANCY MASSAGE
One of our specialities. At W.S.W. we are qualified and experienced pregnancy massage therapists. Safe at any stage of pregnancy. A real treat, balances and relaxes mum and baby.
- Aching hips, backs and shoulders
- Swollen feet and hands
- Lower back pain
- General relaxation and de-stressing
- Well deserved pampering