Acupressure Course for Late Pregnancy & Birth
Attention pregnant Mummas and birthing partners, we have a new course specifically for you!
Acupressure For Late Pregnancy and Birth
- When: Tuesday, 19th January 3-5pm, 12th February 6.30-8.30pm, 16th March 3-5pm, 16th April 6.30-8.30pm
- Where: West Street Wellbeing Studio – 64 West Street, North Sydney 2060
What to Expect:
– An interactive hands-on course for pregnant women and their birth partners
– Learn the insights of Chinese medicine to support your birthing experience
– Encourages active partner connection
– Empower yourself and your partner with real skills and tools
– Easy to learn and remember with take home guides.
Why Learn Acupressure?
Acupressure in late pregnancy is a great way to help prepare your body in the lead up to birth, the birth itself and for milk supply and recovery afterwards.
– Helps baby to move into optimal position for birthing
– Gently encourages cervical dilation when approaching due date
– Relieve aches and pain of late pregnancy
– A fun way to connect with your partner
– Relieves pain from contractions, pressure and pelvic movement
– Gets contractions going and keeps them flowing
– Encourages cervical dilation
– Calms, focuses and empowers
After Baby has arrived
– Promotes smooth milk flow and uterine recovery
The Fine Print:
– We recommend taking the course anytime from 28-38 weeks pregnancy (although earlier and later is still accepted).
– The course is designed for pregnant women and their birth partners.
– Your ticket includes course tuition for 2 people, light refreshments and take home acupressure guide.